Dossier.org is a collaborative workspace, information purgatory, sandbox and digital archive of the elite analyst team of Market Research Media.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2018 will be held on May 21, 2018, in Stockholm. At our annual meeting, we’ll summarize the most interesting market developments in the year 2017 and trends in 2018. The discussion will be conducted in the established “Dossier” format.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2018
Recent posts from Dossier.org:
- Vertical Farming Leader Kalera Welcomes Maria Sastre to Board of Directors
- Goodyear to Acquire Cooper, Creating Stronger U.S.-Based Leader in Global Tire Industry
- Total Joins the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- SAP to Acquire Business Process Intelligence Company Signavio
- Idera, Inc. Acquires apilayer
- QGenda Acquires Shift Admin
- iSpot Acquires Ace Metrix
- Qualcomm to Acquire NUVIA
- VMware Board of Directors Initiates Search for Chief Executive Officer
- Quantum Computing: Boehringer Ingelheim and Google Partner for Pharma R&D
- IBM Appoints Martin Schroeter as CEO of “NewCo” Independent Managed Infrastructure Services Business to Spin Out from IBM
- Sysnet Global Solutions Acquires NuArx to Expand Solutions and Market Position in North America.
- Maersk, the world’s biggest shipping company, says every vessel it owns is at sea
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Appoints Oxford University Professor Bob Coecke as Chief Scientist
- Google and Snap are in advanced talks to invest $200M+ in Indian Twitter-like social network ShareChat
- euNetworks Acquires The Loop Manchester
- China’s top credit-rating firm China Chengxin International Credit Rating Co. banned from rating new bonds for three months
- Conditions ripe for already resilient US M&A activity to accelerate in 2021 and beyond
- FedEx Completes Acquisition of ShopRunner, Expanding its E-Commerce Capabilities
- Bloomberg Completes Acquisition of Second Measure