“The poll shows a generational divide too, with younger Americans expressing more alienation from fellow Americans’ viewpoints. Half of Americans under age 50 say their opinions differ from the majority of Americans; but only 38 percent of Americans 50 and up think the majority of Americans have different opinions than them on issues.”
New Poll Shows Americans Think Divisions in our Country are due to a Crisis of Facts
Recent posts from Opinion.org:
- “Wandel durch Handel” Not Working
- Demography will stifle China’s growth
- A costume ball in occupied Crimea? Are you totally tone-deaf and deranged in Reuters?
- Statement by President Joe Biden on Armenian Remembrance Day
- Putin had it coming
- President Biden Rejects Turkey’s Gag-Rule, Recognizes Armenian Genocide
- Protests are happening all over Russia
- Are Russians getting fed up with Putin?
- Chlorine-filled barrel bomb attacks in Syria can be attributed to a squadron of Mi-8/17 helicopters
- Who wants to play China travel roulette?
- Putin and Erdogan, Not Friends
- There has never been a civil war in Ukraine
- Beware of Putin bearing gifts
- U.S. trade war pushing China to steal tech, talent, Taiwan says
- The Putin regime has now arrested the father of Alexei Navalny’s associate, Ivan Zhdanov
- Voters back incumbents who back their economic interests
- New sinister twist of Putin’s repressions: now families of those who oppose the regime are persecuted as well
- Belgrade is falling into China’s investment trap
- China is the next Turkey, credit-wise
- China and Iran signed a deal to challenge the Biden administration