The Technology Research 2020 is a three-day professional development conference focused on technology integration strategies
This meetup provides guidance, ideas and resources to assess the integration of technology into an enterprise. Infusing a business with technology can be a transforming experience: the potential exists to change almost every aspect of business operations, and much of operation and marketing. Applications of technology in practice are examined through key questions, indicators, and measures for technology integration in the competitive business setting.
There are a number of reasons to track the effectiveness of technology integration. The integration of technology into a public/government organization is in many ways like its integration into any business setting; technology is just a tool to improve productivity and practice. Measures need to be available to assess effectiveness, and yet some of the most significant effects can be difficult to measure. For administrative tasks, technology can improve worker productivity by removing repetitive aspects of complex tasks or improving system communication. Technology integration in the organization also has the potential to support important HR goals. Technology, it has been argued, helps change employer-employee relationships, encourages project-based interaction, and supports the acquisition of skills such as “higher order thinking,” analysis, and problem solving. The most important reason for measuring, though, is the understanding that the impact of technology on organizations is dependent upon how successfully technology is integrated.
Technology integration is the incorporation of technology resources and technology-based practices into the daily routines, work, and management of enterprise. Technology resources are computers and specialized software, network-based communication systems, and other equipment and infrastructure. Practices include collaborative work and communication, Internet-based research, remote access to instrumentation, network-based transmission and retrieval of data, and other methods. This definition is not in itself sufficient to describe successful integration: it is important that integration be routine, seamless, and both efficient and effective in supporting business goals and purposes.
Integrating technology is what comes next after making the technology available and accessible. It is a goal-in-process, not an end state. The goal of perfect technology integration is inherently unreachable: technologies change and develop, technology startups come and go, things change. It is the process by which people and their institutional setting adapt to the technology that matters most. The process of technology integration is one of continuous change, learning, and (hopefully) improvement. Developing a culture that embraces technology is also important to its successful integration; for example, using cloud integration platforms, or encouraging staff to adopt microservices rasher than developing in-house applications, fosters a culture that accepts technology as “natural” to the business of everyday work.
- U.S. Government Market for Low-Code/No-Code Software
- U.S. Government Market: Next Generation 9-1-1 Technologies and Services
- Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Market Forecast
- U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market Forecast
- Quantum Computing Market Forecast
- Nel ASA: Joins hydrogen initiative with leading players to enable fossil-free steel rolling/milling
- McPhy opens a new industrial site in Grenoble and will increase its hydrogen station production capacity sevenfold
- Intel’s Silicon, Software Accelerate 5G, Edge
- Intel is Foundational to Unleashing the Possibilities of 5G
- Volocopter Flies at Paris Air Forum
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2021, September 20 – 22, in Orlando, FL
- DISA Awards Endace Contract for Global Packet Capture and Network History
- Elisity raises $26M Series A to scale its AI cybersecurity platform
- Bluehat IL, June 23-24, 2021
- Hybrid Identity Protection (HIP) Europe Virtual Conference 2021, 30 June – 1 July, 2021
- MWC is back and taking place on 28 June – 1 July 2021 in Barcelona
- Powerful Keynote Speakers, Musical Headliners Announced for Ignite 2021 Logistics Tech Conference, August 3-5, 2021, San Antonio
- Snowflake Wraps Up Biggest Virtual Global User Conference, Spotlights New Innovations for Data Scientists
- Intel Event at Mobile World Congress, June 21, 2021
- SIGGRAPH 2021, 9-13 August, 2021
- Russia’s GDP to Plunge Below $1 Trillion by 2025
- Loitering Munitions Leverage the Battlefield, Market Analysis
- Carbon-Free Shipping: All-Electric Powertrain Tugboats Powered By Battery and Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- Mobile Network Coverage Mapping and Monitoring Services, Market Analysis
- Software Defined Digital Camera Market Forecast