Digital Expo 2021
Masterclass: Social Media Marketing of Events
Social Media: Strategies, Technologies and Analytics
The Digital Expo is committed to expanding the conversation on social media marketing of events. Event marketing, attendance, participation and collaboration are the key goals we seek to accomplish through the use of social media. Social media has evolved into a broad term for a wide spectrum of interactive and user-driven content technologies, including social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Event marketing managers are embracing social media technology as a critical component of event management process, and our forum will explore how best to use social media to accomplish event attendance, engage the right audience and ensure lively dialogue with participants.
- Developing a Business Concept for Posters.org: Personalized Artwork with AI-Generated Designs
- Sortium, a Generative AI & Web3 entertainment technology provider, has been accepted into the UC Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator program
- Calendarial.com Presents: 7 Smart Ways to Monetize Your Event Promoting Website
- How to build a successful Instagram channel
- Smart City Expo World Congress 2023, November 7-9, Barcelona
- Korea Expo 2023, May 13-15, 2023, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Paris
- National Travel and Tourism Week, May 7-13, 2023
- Today is Cinco de Mayo
- Will the RESTRICT Act Impact VPN Usage?
- Comparing different VPN protocols
- Creating a VPN for IoT devices
- Building a VPN using cloud services
- Agile Requirements Gathering and User Story Mapping
- OPINT: Exploring the Intersection of Operational Intelligence and Gaming in the Defense Industry
- Russia says will cut crude production by 5% next month
- President Xi Jinping’s long-term economic ambitions are out of reach
Workshop participants will be required to submit a presentation outlining all stages of digital media campaign, from planning to execution.
Leave a Reply