Digital Expo 2021
Masterclass: Social Media Marketing of Events
Social Media: Strategies, Technologies and Analytics
The Digital Expo is committed to expanding the conversation on social media marketing of events. Event marketing, attendance, participation and collaboration are the key goals we seek to accomplish through the use of social media. Social media has evolved into a broad term for a wide spectrum of interactive and user-driven content technologies, including social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Event marketing managers are embracing social media technology as a critical component of event management process, and our forum will explore how best to use social media to accomplish event attendance, engage the right audience and ensure lively dialogue with participants.
- Unveiling Calendarial.com: Your Premier Event Management Solution!
- ZGM.org: Crafting the Digital Zeitgeist
- Exploring the Future of Cities: ZGM to attend the Smart City Expo World Congress 2023
- Design Brief: jQuery-Powered SQLite Database CMS
- Money20/20 event will be held in Las Vegas from October 22-25, 2023
- The 2023 Gangnam Festival, October 5 to 9, 2023, Seoul’s K-pop hub, Gangnam
- Today is the Eve of Yom Kippur
- SBC Summit 2024, September 24-26, 2024, Lisbon, Portugal
- Why doesn’t my VPN protect me from an ARP poisoning attack?
- ARP Poisoning and Why We Need MAC Addresses Associated with IP Addresses
- Secrets of VPN Usage: A Global Perspective
- Unveiling the Potential: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Future of AI-Powered VPNs
- Operational Intelligence: Safeguarding Against Global Security Threats Through Proactive Preparedness
- Securing Healthcare Supply Chains: Operational Intelligence in the Face of Geopolitical Disruptions
- Navigating Trade Wars: Leveraging Economic Intelligence for Resilient Business Strategies
- Navigating Geopolitics in the Era of Technological Evolution: Operational Intelligence as a Strategic Imperative
Workshop participants will be required to submit a presentation outlining all stages of digital media campaign, from planning to execution.