Digital Expo 2021
Masterclass: Social Media Marketing of Events
Social Media: Strategies, Technologies and Analytics
The Digital Expo is committed to expanding the conversation on social media marketing of events. Event marketing, attendance, participation and collaboration are the key goals we seek to accomplish through the use of social media. Social media has evolved into a broad term for a wide spectrum of interactive and user-driven content technologies, including social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Event marketing managers are embracing social media technology as a critical component of event management process, and our forum will explore how best to use social media to accomplish event attendance, engage the right audience and ensure lively dialogue with participants.
- Blockchaining Digest, May 2022
- Cloudflare Joins EU Cloud Code of Conduct, Achieves New Certifications to Accelerate Trust and Compliance Confidence in Cloud Service
- With $6.2M, Pebble launches a financial app built to replace your bank account
- How is digital art becoming so expensive through NFTs?
- Ukraine House Davos to Open May 23 – 25 in Switzerland
- Today is International Museum Day 2022, 19 May
- DES – Digital Enterprise Show 2022, June 14-16, 2022, Malaga, Spain
- Latitude59, Estonia’s flagship startup and tech event, 19-20 May 2022, Tallinn
- New Fintech Startup economyx.AI Uses Machine Learning to Pull Insights From US Economic News
- Entri Announces Seed Funding and Emerges from Beta: Solving the Decades-Old Problem of Configuring DNS
- Strategies necessary to harness growth in B2B sales
- Why the poor design of C-suite jobs can block executives from succeeding in their roles
- Status of RCV Effort
- Credo AI Closes $12.8 Million Series A Funding Round Led by Sands Capital
- Forma.ai closes USD$45 million Series B financing to accelerate revolutionary AI-supported sales performance management platform
- Joystick raises $8M to turn gamers into owners and content creators
Workshop participants will be required to submit a presentation outlining all stages of digital media campaign, from planning to execution.