Digital Expo 2020
Masterclass: Social Media Marketing of Events
Social Media: Strategies, Technologies and Analytics
The Digital Expo is committed to expanding the conversation on social media marketing of events. Event marketing, attendance, participation and collaboration are the key goals we seek to accomplish through the use of social media. Social media has evolved into a broad term for a wide spectrum of interactive and user-driven content technologies, including social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Event marketing managers are embracing social media technology as a critical component of event management process, and our forum will explore how best to use social media to accomplish event attendance, engage the right audience and ensure lively dialogue with participants.
- Bank of Israel Toys the Idea of Digital Shekel
- US Senate Candidate Salem Congratulates New Israeli Prime Minister Bennett
- How did the horticulturist John Laroche become an orchid thief?
- Orchids Forever through April 11th, 2021
- Chelsea Miller makes $800 custom knives for chefs like Massimo Bottura
- NBA Star Pippen and Knife Maker Kramer Team Up to Raise Funds for BLM
- Winner of the Photo Contest World Refugee Day 2021
- There’s more to photography competitions than just winning prizes
- Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer Review
- Epson Strengthens Supertank Business Inkjet Lineup with New Desktop A3 Color Multifunction Printer
- OpticalEngineering.org, domain name for sale
- Debt.com Survey Finds: Nearly 1 in 3 Americans Struggle to Fill Out FAFSA
Workshop participants will be required to submit a presentation outlining all stages of digital media campaign, from planning to execution.