Dossier.org is a collaborative workspace, information purgatory, sandbox and digital archive of the elite analyst team of Market Research Media.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2021 will be held on September 21, 2021, in Stockholm. At our annual meeting, we’ll summarize the most interesting market developments in the year 2021 and trends in 2022. The discussion will be conducted in the established “Dossier” format.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2021
Recent posts from Dossier.org:
- Why UK faces chronic labor shortages
- Battery Ventures Announces Sale of Physical-Security Technology Firm Qognify to Hexagon AB
- impak Ratings acquires Exerica, a London-based fintech data extraction firm
- Kentucky’s Wilderness Trail bourbon distillery to be sold to Italian maker of Campari
- Container xChange Survey: 60% of Freight Forwarders and NVOCCs Struggle to Monitor Movement of Shipping Containers
- Cloud storage company Box can surge nearly 40% on the future of work
- Rockwell Automation Announces Intent to Acquire CUBIC
- Vianode invests NOK 2 billion in battery materials plant in Norway
- 69% of investors are betting the euro will slide to $0.9
- Defense Market, July 2022
- Ericsson receives regulatory approval to complete acquisition of Vonage
- The problem with performance reviews
- Fitch downgraded Turkey’s sovereign debt rating further into junk
- Regulatory changes are limiting how companies can store, use, and sell data
- Industrial metals are shouting recession
- Solid Job Growth Continues Amid a Slowing Economy
- 2022 on track to be the second-strongest year for dealmaking on record, as executives remain committed to M&A amid turbulence
- Cognizant Wins Multi-Year Contract from National Insurance Company to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- What were the top technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) companies for total shareholder return (TSR)?
- German total mkt cap as % of global mkt cap has hit another all-time low