Dossier.org is a collaborative workspace, information purgatory, sandbox and digital archive of the elite analyst team of Market Research Media.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2021 will be held on September 21, 2021, in Stockholm. At our annual meeting, we’ll summarize the most interesting market developments in the year 2021 and trends in 2022. The discussion will be conducted in the established “Dossier” format.
The analyst briefing Dossier 2021
Recent posts from Dossier.org:
- Vianode invests NOK 2 billion in battery materials plant in Norway
- 69% of investors are betting the euro will slide to $0.9
- Defense Market, July 2022
- Ericsson receives regulatory approval to complete acquisition of Vonage
- The problem with performance reviews
- Fitch downgraded Turkey’s sovereign debt rating further into junk
- Regulatory changes are limiting how companies can store, use, and sell data
- Industrial metals are shouting recession
- Solid Job Growth Continues Amid a Slowing Economy
- 2022 on track to be the second-strongest year for dealmaking on record, as executives remain committed to M&A amid turbulence
- Cognizant Wins Multi-Year Contract from National Insurance Company to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- What were the top technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) companies for total shareholder return (TSR)?
- German total mkt cap as % of global mkt cap has hit another all-time low
- Turkey’s annual inflation soars to almost 79%
- Corporate debt as a share of GDP at around 80%
- Sandvik completes the acquisition of Preziss, a solutions provider for aluminum and composite machining
- MPCC orders two carbon-neutral 1,300 TEU newbuildings in partnership with industrial group Elkem and North Sea Container Line
- Elkem commissions two climate-friendly ships for North Sea operation from NCL and MPC Container Ships
- Future of the traditional classroom-based MBA vs online
- Deals activity hit record levels in the UK and worldwide last year and plummeted in first half of 2022