It’s not by chance that the Exclusivity 2017, a workshop on bringing technology to market, will be held in Salamanca, the historic city in Spain known as a cradle of one of the oldest universities in Europe. This event brings together innovative technologies, licensable inventions, research and engineering facilities, startup support resources and sources of funding—all under one roof, and all available for networking. This showcase is organized by Market Research Association.
Are you an inventor, entrepreneur, product developer, angel investor, scientist, engineer or post-doc in search of your future? Is your company looking for technology solutions to improve your products? Spend the day at the Exclusivity 2017 learning about new innovations and the resources available to help build businesses around them.
Start-ups as well as small and medium sized firms will:
- Get clarity on rights to intellectual property that arises under government collaborations.
- Gain insight on how interdisciplinary science and engineering can create new innovations.
- Learn how local resources can connect you with the business, financing and manufacturing support you need to grow your business.
The format of the showcase will include opening remarks by venture capital professionals, brief morning presentations of market research studies and commercially-viable inventions. Speakers will be available following their presentations as their time permits for networking with interested attendees to explore licensing and collaboration opportunities—no appointments necessary. For those identifying collaboration opportunities, technology licensing experts will be available to advise and demystify the process of collaborating with academic organizations. Over lunch and into the afternoon, showcase sponsors will introduce the wide variety of resources available to support small and start-up businesses and will also be available for ad hoc networking and consultation. Relevant case studies will be reviewed for discussion at the showcase:
- Ending Balkanization of Camera Market, Market Impact Analysis
- Data Warehouse Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Context Brokering Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Software Defined Digital Camera Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Browser as a Service Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Smartphone As Universal Personal Computing Platform, Market Scenario 2019-2024
- Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Market analysis
- DevOps & Microservice Ecosystem Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Deception Cybersecurity Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Companies Adopt Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS) to Move Faster, Innovate Better
- NASA, ULA Launch Mission to Track Earth’s Changing Ice
- DC Launches Technology to Provide Real-Time Transportation Information API
- London, Frankfurt and Beyond – How the Data Centre Industry Will Boom Across Europe
- Shift Announces $140M Financing
- USA and Canada to Lead Global Migration to 5G
- How 5G, Artificial Intelligence and IoT Will Transform the Americas
- Apple Watch Series 4: Beautifully Redesigned With Breakthrough Communication, Fitness and Health Capabilities
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Bring the Best and Biggest Displays to iPhone
- Apple Introduces iPhone XR
- MapR Chief Application Architect Examines Best Practices for Maximizing Data-Driven Applications
- The MapR Data Science Team Addresses All Stages of the AI Lifecycle
- $30 Million Investment Round in Pixellot, The Leader in AI-Based Automatic Sports Production Technology
- NewtonX Raises $3 Million to Democratize Access to CEO Advisory
- Market research
- U.S.-Mexico Border Security & Protection Market Forecast 2018-2023
- Virtual Event Market Forecast 2018-2023
- NoSQL Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Saudi Arabia Mass Surveillance Market Forecast 2019-2024
- U.S. Federal IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market Forecast 2017-2022
- U.S. Federal Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2018-2023
- Government Cloud Computing Markets to Thrive in 2018-2023
- Worldwide Defense High Performance Computing (HPC) Market Forecast 2017-2022
- U.S. Federal Government Mobility Market Forecast 2018-2023