Photo Summit 2020
Future of Photography
The Photo Summit featured more than 30 new and developing technologies ranging from software-defined camera to virtual reality software programs, from blockchain media distribution platforms to an outreach activity for photographers to build and launch social media projects.
Photography lost its innocence many years ago. Shortly after the first commercially available camera was introduced, photographs were being manipulated and altered. With the advent of digital cameras, powerful personal computers, and sophisticated photo-editing software, the manipulation of digital images is becoming much more common. We are seeing the impact of these technologies in nearly every corner of our lives. The workshop participants will learn computational techniques to detect tampering in digital media. Operating in the absence of digital watermarks or signatures, these techniques detect statistical correlations that result from specific forms of digital tampering.
- Virtual production is gaining traction
- How technology can help to combat shoplifting
- MultimodalSurveillance.com (Multimodal Surveillance): AI Facial Recognition Solutions at CES 2022
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies, Market Analysis
- Photography Metaverse: PhotographyMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- Photo Video Metaverse: PhotoVideoMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- Smart City Metaverse: SmartCityMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- CameraLensPhoto.com (Camera Lens Photo): Multiple Lens Digital Camera Market Scenario
- CameraLensPhoto.com (Camera Lens Photo): Impact of Pixel Shift Technology on Digital Camera Market
- IAXG.com (Interactive Exchange): The Addressable Telepresence Robotics Market Analysis
- What is the purpose of street photography?
- Sony A7R V for PHOTOGRAPHY review
- SONY A7RV Review
- Canon EOS R5 Mark II is Coming
- Leica Camera Announces Holiday Promotion
- Canon RP or Canon R7?
- Sony FX30 Cinema Camera 4K Video Test
- What camera is the best for travel photography?
- Why I Got an OM System OM-1
- Fujifilm X-T5 Review: Does 40MP Make a Great Camera?
- Quadient announces the sale of its Graphics activities in the Nordic countries to Ricoh
- Canon U.S.A., Inc. Adds Three New Models to Enterprise and Light-Production Space
- Epson Introduces its First Direct-to-Fabric Printer for North America
- This artist turns aerial photography into prints
- Inkjet Summit 2022, April 11-13, 2022, Austin,Texas
- Canon U.S.A. Advances High-Quality PRISMA Line-Up with New Cloud-Based Offerings including PRISMA Go Suite
- Meet Alan Ross, the exclusive printer of Ansel Adams’ black-and-white Special Edition Prints of Yosemite for over 40 years
- Sticking to tangible objects that can be treasured for generations – prints
- Test Print: Cargo Shipper
- “Your Daily Photograph” Opens Full Archive of Contemporary Photographic Prints from Popular Email “Daily” Series