Photo Summit 2020
Future of Photography
The Photo Summit featured more than 30 new and developing technologies ranging from software-defined camera to virtual reality software programs, from blockchain media distribution platforms to an outreach activity for photographers to build and launch social media projects.
Photography lost its innocence many years ago. Shortly after the first commercially available camera was introduced, photographs were being manipulated and altered. With the advent of digital cameras, powerful personal computers, and sophisticated photo-editing software, the manipulation of digital images is becoming much more common. We are seeing the impact of these technologies in nearly every corner of our lives. The workshop participants will learn computational techniques to detect tampering in digital media. Operating in the absence of digital watermarks or signatures, these techniques detect statistical correlations that result from specific forms of digital tampering.
- Virtual production is gaining traction
- How technology can help to combat shoplifting
- MultimodalSurveillance.com (Multimodal Surveillance): AI Facial Recognition Solutions at CES 2022
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies, Market Analysis
- Photography Metaverse: PhotographyMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- Photo Video Metaverse: PhotoVideoMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- Smart City Metaverse: SmartCityMetaverse.com, domain name for sale
- CameraLensPhoto.com (Camera Lens Photo): Multiple Lens Digital Camera Market Scenario
- CameraLensPhoto.com (Camera Lens Photo): Impact of Pixel Shift Technology on Digital Camera Market
- IAXG.com (Interactive Exchange): The Addressable Telepresence Robotics Market Analysis
- Poster: “Innovations in Semiconductor Technology”
- Understanding Digital Prints: The Importance of Resolution and DPI
- How to design a travel poster
- The Future of Printing: Trends and Innovations to Watch
- Discovering the Art and Science of Printing at the Nantes Printing Museum
- How to prepare your prints for photo exhibition
- MWC 2023: Mobile technology and digital printing technology are connected
- Will NFTs Replace Traditional Art Prints?
- How to market art prints
- Behind the Scenes of the Print Industry: Interviews with Experts