U2R stands for user to root attack (U2R), a type of cyber attack where the intruder tries to access the network resources as a normal user.
- Cisco to Acquire Splunk in $28 Billion Deal to Enhance Cybersecurity and Observability Capabilities
- Cydome Secures $8 Million Series A to Prevent Maritime Cyber Threats
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Trends of 2023
- CrowdStrike Introduces Falcon Foundry – The No-Code App Development Platform
- Lessons from the MGM Resorts cybersecurity breach
- Alcion Raises $21M in Series A Funding, Led by Veeam, to Expand its Security-First AI-Driven BaaS Platform
- The Alarming Rise of Business Email Compromise: A $43 Billion Threat
- Advancing Cybersecurity Through Generative AI: Harnessing Innovative Techniques for Threat Detection and Defense
- Black Hat USA 2023, August 5-10, 2023, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
- The 14th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, September 5-8, 2023, Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington, D.C.