U2R stands for user to root attack (U2R), a type of cyber attack where the intruder tries to access the network resources as a normal user.
- Black Hat Europe 2021 Announces Keynote Speakers & Releases Full Event Schedule, November 8-11, 2021, ExCeL London
- Cyber Cartels, Ransomware, AI, & Cryptocurrency Among Cyber Trends Explored at Billington Cybersecurity Summit, October 6-8, 2021
- Why are shipping companies so vulnerable to cyberattacks today?
- Cloud Security Alliance Federal Summit 2021, Oct. 28, Washington Marriott at Metro Center, Washington, D.C.
- Black Hat USA 2021 Closes on the Industry’s First and Largest Hybrid Event
- Digitization Demands a New Approach to Tackling the Cyber Threat
- CACI Awarded $96 Million Task Order to Modernize the State Department’s Diplomatic Security Information Systems
- Spotlight21 Users’ Conference, October 4-6, 2021
- TrapX Extends Attack Surface Coverage to Containers with DeceptionGrid 7.2
- Cloudflare Hits Milestone in FedRAMP Approval to Offer Zero Trust Cybersecurity to Government Agencies